Monday, February 22, 2010

Cool Detail Shots!



A recent photo shoot that we did just proved to re-enforce my awe of flowers...the ordinary rose becomes an infinite rabbit hole.......the dahlia is a friendly little sunburst or even a crazy sea anemone in technicolor...

...Although I wasn't as familiar as I am now with the Lady Slipper orchid, when I was a kid I always imagined that there was a little fairy with the perfect size foot to fit into each Lady Slipper.......My clients are usually surprised when I tell them that these are tulips- just slightly, delicately tweaked a little bit. It is so interesting what details can be exposed and highlighted by just paying attention to each individual bloom...something that so easily can be overlooked in my day's busy schedule. This photo shoot truly inspired me and re-enforced my love for every little detail of my business.



No comments:

Post a Comment