Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Shannon and Phil

I got a really nice thank you note from Shannon that I wanted to share with everyone:

Lisa,

Thank you so much for everything you did to make our wedding day special! You were so helpful, patient, and flexible and I cannot thank you enough for everything. During such a stressful time, it was so reassuring to have someone like you to guide me and help me with everything you could. (not to mention the flowers were absolutely gorgeous!) I will remember the flowers forever- they absolutely made our wedding! Thank you!

Shannon and Phil


4-5 years ago I designed the flowers for Shannon's sisters wedding. When I met with Shannon for her own wedding, she was having lots of issues with her locations so I helped her through some of the issues and found solutions that everyone was happy about. Not only did we keep costs within her in budget, we created a floral design that, if I do say so myself, looked like it could have easily been twice what she budgeted for the flowers.


Thank you Shannon for allowing us to be apart of your wedding day!

No comments:

Post a Comment