Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My 2010 Brides Are the Best!!

As soon as I put an email out to my 2010 brides the reply emails and discs have been arriving like crazy! Thank you to all of you who responded so quickly and were able to share images with us.
As I look through the images I am reminded how lucky that I have the job that I have! I meet some many fantastic people and really get to know them through the planning process. Each bride and her wedding is so different and so personal to her and her husband there is no possible way to be bored .... even when a color scheme might be the same, the style might be the same, or there is an image that a client wants me to "replicate" I try to find a way to not only make it Ixora but to reflect the client as well (who wants to have a wedding that someone else already had, right?!)
Now looking back, the images really do reflect each couple's personal aesthetic and style. 2010 was a bit of a transition year... I still had my BLING brides who wanted the classic, opulent beautiful and classic design but I also had what I call my "Anthropology" girl....eclectic with a bit vintage but cool and current.
That being said, I thought I would post some of my favorite bouquets from last year

No comments:

Post a Comment